Sunday, January 8, 2012


This is the part where I tell you all about my new year and the bundle of goals I've set and how wonderfully I've stuck to my resolutions.

But I can't.

Because I've been far too busy with my KitchenAid mixer.


Is it normal to covet a kitchen appliance?

(Shrugs).

Because I have for a while now.




Time to unleash the shiny, chrome beast on some Nutella Whoopie Pies. (Or as that saucy little Giada would say, in her best faux-talian, "Nooo-TAY-luh").



Nutella Cream Cheese Frosting

Ingredients:

8 oz cream cheese, close to room temperature

2 tbl unsalted butter, room temperature

1 c powdered sugar, sifted

3/4 c Nutella

1 t vanilla extract

Directions: In the bowl of the mixer, cream together cream cheese & butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and combine. Add Nutella and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated. Now lick the beaters and the sides of the bowl and if you have leftovers, feel free to smoosh it between the pies.



No comments:

Post a Comment