Saturday, March 31, 2012


Saturday mornings are for baking. And blaring a mix of Etta James and ELO. And slurping two cups of coffee while contemplating the perfect recipe.

I'd set out to make an Easter-themed something or other. This is... not that.


Not even close. No Peeps, no pastels, no bunny-shaped cake with licorice whiskers. (I know you know the one I'm talking about). But who am I to scrap a happy accident? Especially one involving banana cake and homemade peanut butter cups. Roll with it. Don't be scurred.

That's what Saturday mornings are for... kitchen adventures. (And by kitchen adventures, I mean a rotating combination of frog squats and spoonfuls of frosting while waiting for cupcakes to cool).


{Nutella Cloud Frosting via Sweetapolita}
{Banana Cupcakes via Willow Bird Baking}







No comments:

Post a Comment