Saturday, January 14, 2012


I'm battling Target on a Saturday. Because baking cupcakes without cupcake liners is... tricky.

The entire aisle dedicated to shamrocks, leprechauns and all things kelly green? A little premature, I think. Until I see the bikinis. Get 'em while they're hot, girls. Because, at this rate, they'll be decking the halls by spring break.

Oh. Have you noticed?

It's a weekend and I'm not at work and it is spectacular.

College football is over. Which means tiiii-iiiiii-iiiime is on my side. (Yes, it is).

Of course, I'm making the most of it. And by making the most of it, I mean baking Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes. Calculating productivity in sticks of butter here.


I bought this box of cereal on a whim. Shocking. (Listen to your mother when she tells you never to go grocery shopping on an empty stomach). It's been staring at me for a couple of weeks now. I might've had a bowl or three for dinner - twice - before deciding those sugary squares belonged elsewhere...


Like on a cupcake. (A belated birthday cupcake for a dear amigo, to be exact). Brilliant, Pinterest. Brilliant.

So.... I'm bidding adieu to the cereal. Reverting back to my plain old, fiberlicious, rabbit-food-looking Kashi. But I'm keeping the Kung Fu Panda toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment