Saturday, July 14, 2012


Cookies are my currency. 




Nabbed an HBO GO subscription for a couple cups of flour, a bag of M&Ms and an hour in the kitchen. 

Either I've got really generous friends or these cookies are that good. 

Plowed through an entire season of Girls. (I don't care what you think about the show - love it, hate it, secretly love it but say you hate it - the music is spot on).  

Now I'm onto Newsroom. Kind of/sort of my (work) life in a nutshell. Minus the actual news part, a level of seriousness and obvious control room gaffes. (Producers aren't hand-typing graphics to smite talent ten seconds before hitting air. They just aren't). Either way, plugs the gaping Sunday night programming hole. 

YEAH BARTERING. 

{Recipe: Mini Rainbow M&M Cookie Sandwiches with Peanut Butter Buttercream Filling via Sally's Baking Addiction}






No comments:

Post a Comment