Monday, April 30, 2012


"Do you ever get tired of watching sports because you work in sports?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, were you a bigger sports fan before you got a job here?"

"Um. Kind of sucks the joy out of being a fan. I guess you could say that."

"You know Bikinis?"

"The bathing suit?"

"The sports bar. I used to bartend there. So I get it."

"You watched too much sports?"

"No, the chicks in bikini tops. They're in your face all day. And after a week, it's like, go ahead, put on a shirt. I don't even care."

I tend to get much more than lunch when I order sandwiches. Thank you, Jimmy John's delivery guy, for painting that profound parallel. (And for quartering my pickle spear without having to ask).


Also, someone found my blog in the most creative of ways...


Greece flag do rag?

Cincinnati body waxing? 

Welllllll... who am I to judge...

There's a desktop folder on my work computer called 'Sexy Cat Music' and my last Google search was 'Sherpa People.' I can explain one of those two things.




No comments:

Post a Comment